Thursday, November 3, 2011

Official launch + first teaser from Blue Sky Days!

Today, I am officially launching this site! I've posted about it on my main blog, Ramblings of a Daydreamer, so if you've found your way over here - welcome, and thank you for the support! To celebrate the launch, I'm posting my very first teaser from the book. I hope you enjoy it!

Teaser #1 from Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry

He neared the top of the hill, peering out at me from under long, dark lashes, with his eyes shadowed by the brim of his hat. A blissful floating sensation started in my stomach and rose slowly to my head, like a helium-filled balloon caught by the wind and set to dancing through the sky. I tried to force myself back down to earth as he got closer and closer, finally stopping in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment