Friday, January 20, 2012

A big thank you!

Happy Friday!

Well, the BLUE SKY DAYS book launch on the 17th was a success. I blogged about it at Ramblings of a Daydreamer (I'm a little behind here), and mentioned that I had hoped more people would turn out, but that I was thrilled with the people that did show support, and someone pointed out that quality over quantity is the most important thing. They were, of course, absolutely right. I'm so grateful to everyone who came out, participated in the contests, bought the book, tweeted and retweeted, everything. I am very blessed. Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

Yesterday, I started work on my next writing project, and got about 2,500 words written. It's something completely different for me, and I hope it goes well. I'm not going to share any details just yet, because I'm fairly superstitious when it comes to that, but hopefully I'll be able to give you guys some teasers in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, be sure to keep an eye on the BLUE SKY DAYS Blog Tour for reviews, interviews, guest posts, giveaways, and more!

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited to read your book! I adored the book trailer.
    TY for following my blog & on twitter. When time comes to post my review, I hope you can stop by for an interview :) That'll be fun..
    Have a gr8 Sunday <3
    Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-) I would love to do an interview once you read the book - just let me know! ;-)

      Delete