Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Indie Author Month + a new blog

Clearly I am absolutely, positively horrible at keeping up with this blog! April was an incredibly busy month, between the A to Z Challenge I participated in on my book blog, having my two-year-old nephew here four, sometimes five, days a week, and just a bunch of other stuff. I didn't get nearly as much writing done in April as I had hoped, but I'm determined to finish my current WIP in May. I'm at 80,000 words, and thinking there'll be at least another 10-20,000 words.

In other news, today kicks off Indie Author Month at Aside From Writing, and I'm incredibly honoured to be their first featured author! The event is running all month long, and there's going to be a huge giveaway of over 30 books (including Blue Sky Days)! I hope you'll go show your support for all the indie authors featured!


One final thing: I've started a new blog. Yes, another one, because two just aren't enough. The new blog is called Lost and Found - Reflections of a Daydreamer, and it's going to be for everything non-book-and-writing-related. This blog is for writing, Ramblings of a Daydreamer is for reading, and Lost and Found is for everything else - life, family, photography, graphic design, things and people I love, etc. I hope you'll take a minute to check out - it's brand new, so there's not much over there, but I'll be adding lots of content in the next few days and weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment