Sunday, July 15, 2012

Canadian Spotlight Month


I know I owe this blog a long-overdue writing update, but unfortunately it won't be today! haha

I just wanted to tell everyone about the Canadian Spotlight Month I'm hosting on my book blog, Ramblings of a Daydreamer. As a very proud Canadian author and blogger, I'm dedicating this entire month to all things Canadian - authors, books, bloggers, celebrities, you name it. I've got guest posts from authors and bloggers, tons of giveaways, reviews of Canadian books, plus the Canadian Reading Challenge, which started July 1st and runs until July 31st. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested!

There are currently five giveaways open, and I'll be posting another one tomorrow. Be sure to stop by the blog and check it out! All open giveaways are listed at the top of the blog, and you can find a list of the daily posts on my Oh, Canada! page.

And I promise I'll do a writing update soon, since this is...you know...my writing blog. ;-)

~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment