Monday, January 14, 2013

Music Monday - Blue Sky Days Playlist


Music Monday is a meme I started on my book blog, Ramblings of a Daydreamer. I was finding that I didn't have time to post it every week and since I have a backlog of reviews to post, I thought I would move the meme over here and do it whenever I had time or whenever a song was particularly inspiring to my writing. If you’d like to join in, feel free to use the graphic (please save rather than copying and pasting - and please link back to this blog) and leave a comment with a link to your post in the comments and I'll come visit you in return.
 
Since Blue Sky Days is turning one this week (my baby's almost a whole year old!), today's Music Monday post is dedicated to the playlist/soundtrack I made for the book last year. 

BLUE SKY DAYS PLAYLIST
Miracle Drug - U2
Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum
As the World Falls Down - David Bowie
Beautiful Day - U2
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
All I Want is You - U2
Lifeline - Angels and Airwaves
Adore You - Nikki Hassman
Stuck in a Moment - U2
Forever Love - Anna Nalick
Jump Jive an' Wail - Brian Setzer Orchestra
When Your Eyes Say It - Britney Spears
Lullaby - Dixie Chicks
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
True Love - Angels and Airwaves
Feel - Robbie Williams



"All the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you"

~All I Want is You - U2~

Be sure to drop by my book blog this week because I'm celebrating the one-year anniversary of Blue Sky Days with 4 days of giveaways (today's is a book of the winner's choice up to $12), plus the ebook is just 99 cents on Amazon!



No comments:

Post a Comment