Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Very first review of WAITING FOR THE STORM!

For the last couple weeks I've been sending out ARCs of WAITING FOR THE STORM to reviewers. With the official release date being April 9th, I knew I was pushing it close, but I hoped there would be at least a few pre-release reviews. Well, today the very first review was published, and I'm so excited!

This review was done by Jen @ Before Midnight, who gave the book 4 out of 5 stars. Here are a few little snippets from it that made me really happy:


"Guys guys guys!!! I cannot gush enough about this book!

It is so rare for me to find a contemporary read that I love this much. Seriously.

The book read so quickly for me that before I realized, I was done. Landry’s writing flows well, and smoothly...

Like contemporary? BUY THIS BOOK. Like romance? BUY THIS BOOK. Like YA/new adult in general? BUY THIS BOOK. I can’t recommend this book enough, which makes me squee with happiness because it’s so rare that I find a book like this."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment