Monday, April 8, 2013

WAITING FOR THE STORM Playlist: Talking to the Moon

Early on in WAITING FOR THE STORM, Charlotte's sitting on the beach feeling really lonely and wishing she has someone to talk to. She remembers her mother telling her that when she was younger and used to visit Angel Island, she talked to the moon when she was in need of company. Charlotte gives it a try...

I listened to this song a lot while writing WAITING FOR THE STORM, and found it really inspirational.

*There's no official video for Talking to the Moon but this is a fan made video with lyrics*

"At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Tryin' to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone talking to the moon?"

~Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment